Friday, January 18, 2008

Thing #10 - Online Image Generators

This was a fun exercise and limited only by my imagination. The Comic Strip Generator had lots of fun cartoons to use. What a great way to bring a little fun into any presentation or web site. I'm thinking about using the one below on our web site in February. Unfortunately, I don't think I can recommend that site for students, since it contains some images that are inappropriate for them.

Make your own clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com


Next I tried Custom Sign Generator. What I loved about it was the ability to upload your own photo to customize with frames or text or other "frills". I saved this picture to my computer, but the HTML button was not working.







Image Chef had some very creative, humorous templates. It also seemed easy to use.









Happy Face Generator would be a good place to go to find a quick image to convey emotion.






I'm going to try to use image generators for our web site and also for inserting some humor in powerpoint presentations and signs.

No comments: