Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thing #22 - Animoto

Animoto was fun to play with, and the results make you look like a professional film editor! I noticed that one of the suggestions was about keeping the size of your photos small, so I uploaded the program they suggested (VSO Image Resizer). It worked great, changing the sizes of my photos all at the same time. I wish I had had time to search for Italian music, but the upbeat tune works OK. The photos are from my recent trip to Rome. I would like to try putting together some of our recent field trip too.

2 comments:

happylibrarian said...

Love this! It was fun to revisit Rome through your eyes! I'm ready to go again! Your pictures are great.

WebFeet said...

Sharon, I really enjoyed your video ! Don't let Spielberg capture you to Hollywood ~ revisit Italy instead !! Looks like you had a wonderful trip !!
Thanks for sharing !!